Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 1: Self-Promotional Postcards [New idea/mockup]

Initially, my idea was extremely different from what I mocked up below. I was having a hard time putting what I was thinking into illustrations and having them tell the whole story. So, I resorted to showing my idea in more of a narrative timeline format. I really like the solution I came up with. Now I'm having a little harder time making the other three.

I am thinking of emphasizing other aspects of my design process: telling my idea to people (presenting it), leadership as Creative Director, room for growth and change and how I realize this.


Again, I am hoping that these will be going to future employers, other designers who can relate, etc.  I also want this to be a showcase of my personality and a testament of how I think and feel about design, using my sense of humor.





No comments:

Post a Comment