Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project 2: Furniture Store Identity [FINAL]

While working on my final edits I really wanted to tighten things up. On the mailer, I made the triangles more the same size, I made sure the type was aligned correctly, etc.

I also tweaked the business cards so that it mimicked the flap idea of the mailer. I didn't want the logo to be covered up by the flap, but to interact with the line that the logo makes. That was my overall goal throughout my system.

Another goal was not to carry my design too far. I have very strong elements and I didn't want to make them over the top. I still wanted to be visually interesting, but not get too carried away. I think I found that perfect balance!

Here is the revised business card cover:

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment