Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project 3: Package Design [concepting]

Furthering my HOME RUN brand, I want to carry on the geometric shapes and bold simple lines. I don't want to create packages that are too simple, but I want to carry on the brand I've established.

Below is a sketch of what I'm thinking of executing


















This design will hug the shape of the product, while, keeping true to the logo and branding. I will continue the colors and typography on the the package.

I'm not quite sure what my other product is going to be, but I'm highly considering a wine opener (one of those heavy duty ones). I want to keep the theme of the packaging, but I'm aware that everything in the store can't have similar packaging. So I will most likely keep the structure and the geometric feel of my brand, while making the packaging right for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment